www.clever-expandieren.de – www.clever-expandieren.com
Management: Mrs. Ariane Breuer
Telephone: 0049-(0)2171-79 29 211
Postal address: Werkstättenstr. 41, 51379 Leverkusen, Germany
Tax number: 23050383208
Register entry: Entry in the commercial register
Register court: Burscheid
Member of the IHK Cologne
Permission according to §34c Gewerbeordnung is available
Supervisory authority: Burscheid
Permission granted by: Rheinisch-Bergischer Kreis, The District Administrator
Real estate agent, property developer, building supervisor according to § 34c of the trade regulations
(1) Any person who commercially
- broker the conclusion of contracts for real property, rights equivalent to real property, commercial premises or residential premises or provide evidence of the opportunity to conclude such contracts,
- broker the conclusion of loan agreements, with the exception of agreements within the meaning of section 34i (1) sentence 1, or provide evidence of the opportunity to conclude such agreements,
(b) preparing or carrying out economic activities in the name of a third party and for the account of a third party
- Building project
as a builder in his own name for his own account or for the account of a third party and for this purpose wants to use assets of purchasers, tenants, lessees or other beneficiaries or of applicants for acquisition or use rights, requires the permission of the competent authority.
The permit may be restricted in terms of content and may be subject to conditions, insofar as this is necessary for the protection of the general public or the clients; under the same conditions, the subsequent inclusion, amendment and supplementation of conditions is also permissible.
(2) The permit shall be refused if
- facts justify the assumption that the applicant or one of the persons entrusted with the management of the business or a branch does not possess the necessary reliability for the business operation; as a rule, anyone who has been convicted by final judgment of a crime or of theft, embezzlement, extortion, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, forgery of documents, receiving stolen goods, usury or an insolvency offence in the five years preceding the filing of the application does not possess the necessary reliability, or
- the applicant is in a disorderly financial situation; this is generally the case if insolvency proceedings have been opened in respect of the applicant’s assets or the applicant is entered in the register to be kept by the court of execution (section 26 subs. 2 Insolvency Code, section 882b Code of Civil Procedure).
Liability for contents
As a service provider we are according to § 7 Abs.1 TMG is responsible for own contents on these pages according to the general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG we are not obligated to monitor transmitted or stored information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity.
Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to the general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete infringement. If we become aware of any such infringements, we will remove the relevant content immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore we cannot take over any guarantee for these foreign contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking.
However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements of the law, we will remove such links immediately.
The contents and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to German copyright law. Duplication, processing, distribution, or any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use.
Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such content immediately.
- „Expansion departments“ photo: Angelo Abear (unsplash.com)
- Photo „Landlord“: Scott Webb (pexels.com)
- Municipalities photo: Adam Borkowski (pexels.com)
- Photo „Broker“: energepic.com (pexels.com)
- Photo „Location analysis“: Free-Photos (pixabay.com)
- Photo „Career“: fauxels (pexels.com)
- Photo „Contact“: Pixabay (pexels.com)